Bible Passage: Genesis 19
We find it all in this passage.
Who deserves judgment?
THEY ALL DO! Lot included!
You Can’t Be Something That You’re Not
Homosexuality is being looked at as a so-called “alternate lifestyle” these days. Your children and grandchildren are being taught this in school every day.
Isaiah: called bitter sweet and sweet bitter
We don’t need angels to bring us out of Sodom
Our families are worth fighting for
People that are confused when they seek to worship anything other than God. From stones to animals
Freedom of the ability to do what you want brings bondage when it’s not challenged.
We can’t applaud sin
You can’t hate what God has made and formed you.
You should celebrate the way God made you. If you love God you will love yourself.
John William Money
This move is after our children.
“homosexual christian” a christian but a practicing homosexual.
-Metropolitan Community Church
Founder Troy Perry former Pentecostal
In 1955 Sherwim Bailey book
Homosexuality and the Western Christian Tradition
He taught that homosexuality is not wrong but promiscuous ways are.
Jesus mentions Sodom twice as an example of judgment. “I tell you, it will be more bearable on that day for Sodom than for that town.” (Luke 10:12, NIV84) “But the day Lot left Sodom, fire and sulfur rained down from heaven and destroyed them all.” (Luke 17:29, NIV84)
The following prophets all use SODOM as illustration of God’s judgment
- Moses. Deut 29:23
- Isaiah. Isa 1:9; 3:9; 13:19
- Jeremiah. Jeremiah 23:14; 49:18; 50:40
- Jeremiah. Lamentations 4:6
- Ezekiel. Ezekiel 16:46-56
- Amos. Amos 4:11
- Zepheniah. Zepheniah 2:9
Sodom stands for all time as an example of the depth of human depravity and God’s judgment against sin.
Harvey Milk High School (HMHS) is a public high school in the East Village of Lower Manhattan in New York City designed for, though not limited to, gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender young people, as well as those questioning their sexuality and gender identity. It is named after San Francisco, California, supervisor Harvey Milk, the first openly gay man to be elected to a public office in the United States.
- Let me share with you some insight into the mind of gay rights advocates:
- “The main thing is to talk about gayness until the issue becomes thoroughly tiresome…”
- “Seek desensitization and nothing more, if you can get them (straights) to think homosexuality is just another thing meriting no more than a shrug of the shoulders your battle is virtually won”
- “Our effect is achieved without reference to facts, logic, or proof”
- Another tactic used, affiliated with the lack of proof is to claim that historical figures may have been gay
- They choose the iconic-positive symbols of America and associate them with homosexuality
- In turn they give us names like religious fanatic and homophobe
- Alfred Kinsey, a respected researcher of sexual practices in America wrote an article in which he claims 10% of Americans claim to have practiced homosexuality for 3 years or more
- In fact, a survey sponsored by the US Department of Health and Human Services found that a maximum of 4% of the population was practicing homosexuals
- And according to gaydemographics.com only about 1.6% of the couples in the US are same-sex couples
- Contrary to what these agenda-minded people will tell you with lies and stretches of the truth, there is not a majority of the population of the US who is homosexual, but a very minute portion of our population
- Do not be deceived by efforts to twist the truth and mask the sin of homosexuality