Ephesians 5:14-18…..16 redeeming the time
Colossians 4:5 redeeming the time
For the last 25 years, this is what I’ve been doing…I’m a product of what I’ve done with
time. My purpose. My calling..
Redeeming The Time
• “Deem”- to own
• “ to redeem” – to re-own, or re-control (make up for a deficit) this
• “ to re-posses or re-claim”
1. To fulfill a pledge or promise
2. To convert into value
3. To fulfill or pay an outstanding debt
4. To deliver on an commitment
By next Thanksgiving you can redeem time…get back the things you have lost
If you wasted 5 years…get it back!
Focus double…because you lost sometimes you may have to take a night class
Design your day…if you don’t somebody will…..people. Want your time.
illustration: someone wanting to make an appointment with me
HOW TO REDEEM THE TIME
1. Time must be managed
2. Time must b protected
3. Time must have a focus
4. Time must have a purpose
5. Time must have a vision
6. Time must have a measurable result
7. Time must have worth and value
The devil’s greatest weapon against a believer is a distraction, not sin!
What is good might not always be the right thing to do.
your idea is not my idea.
10 Keys to Redeeming Time
1. Document and planning
2. Establish your Priorities
3. Pursue only your passion
4. Protect your plans
5. Identify what you value
6. Make decisions based on destiny
7. Inventory your associations
8. Review who you help
9. Do not try to please everyone
10. Forget the past and pursue the future
You have wasted enough time…Today is the first day of the rest of your life!